muddy waters make it easy to catch fish 浑水摸鱼
USDA announced 126K new crop US beans sold to unknown
USDA announced 284K new crop US beans sold to China
- SX down 3 ¾ at 1261 ¾
- CZ down 3 ¼ at 469
- WU down 1 at 636 ½
- WZ down 1 ¼ at 648 ¼
- SMZ down 1.30 at 386.30
- BOZ down 2 at 4343
- RRU up 6 at 1546
- SX 18,998
- CZ 18,834
- WU 3,644
- WZ 6,124
- SMZ 5,488.
- BOZ 7,248
- RRU 164
- Beans 2-4 lower
- Corn 2-4 lower
- Wheat 1-2 lower
- Meal 1-2 lower
- Bean oil steady – 10 lower
- Rice 5-7 higher
As of 810 am – Dollar lower. Stock market unchanged. Gold, crude , and silver higher.
Nikkei down .748%
Hang Seng down .095%
Shanghai Index down .645%
Palm oil up 6.
Chinese grain markets higher
Hearing China bought 7-15 Brazilian bean cargoes for Feb March shipment this week.
South Korea CJ bought 47,800 US milling wheat for Oct shipment
South Korea KOCOPIA canceled tender for 55K optional origin corn for Dec shipment due to high prices
South Korea Samyand Milmax bought 25,500 tons of US wheat for Oct/Nov shipment
Taiwan seeks 60K US or Brazilian beans for Oct/Nov shipment
US Midwest weather forecast is dry for the next few days.
9 soybean deliveries with the date at 8/14. ADM house stopped 9.
Nov bean 50 day moving average is 1255
Nov bean 100 day moving average is 1245 ½
Nov bean 200 day moving average is 1270 ¼
34 rice receipts canceled yesterday afternoon
- Weekly COT report comes out today at 230 pm CDT
- Pro Farmer Midwest crop tour next week.
- Weekly US export inspections report comes out on Monday at 10 am CDT
- Weekly US crop progress report comes out on Monday at 3 pm CDT
- Based on a Reuters poll of 15 analysts . 2013 Canadian crop estimates – Stats Can comes out on Aug 21st with their crop report
- All wheat average estimate 29.7 MMT , range of estimates are 27.4-30.0 MMT. Vs. Ag Can estimate on June 14th of 29.4 MMT and vs. Stats Can 5 year average of 26.3 MMT
- Durum wheat average estimate 5.0 MMY, range of estimates are 4.8-5.1 MMT vs. Ag Can estimate on June 14th of 4.9 MMT and vs. Stats Can 5 year average of 4.5 MMT
- Canola average estimate 15.0 MMT , range of estimates are 14.6-15.3 MMT. Ag Can estimate on June 14th of 14.1 MMT and Stats Can 5 year average of 13.2 MMT
- Oats average estimate 3.2 MMT , range of estimates 3.0-3.3 MMT vs. Ag Can estimate on June 14th of 3.2 MMT and vs. Stats Can 5 year average of 3.1 MMT